We give the best FortiGate-240D best firewall price in India. Also we are the top fortinet firewall re-sellers in India. More than this we give the best fortinet firewall support services in India. Beyond this we are the best Fortinet FortiGate-240D best firewall suppliers in India.
FortiGate-240D best firewall price in Tarnaka
- Custom FortiASIC™ processors deliver the power you need to detect malicious content at multi-Gigabit speeds
- Other security technologies cannot protect against today’s wide range of content- and connection-based threats because they rely on generalpurpose CPUs, causing a dangerous performance gap
- FortiASIC processors provide the performance needed to block emerging threats, meet rigorous thirdparty certifications, and ensure that your network security solution does not become a network bottleneck
The FortiASIC CP8 content processor works outside of the direct flow of traffic, providing high-speed cryptography and content inspection services including:
- Signature-based content inspection acceleration
- Encryption and decryption offloading
The FortiASIC NP4Lite network processor works inline with firewall and VPN functions delivering:
- Wire-speed firewall performance for any size packets
- VPN acceleration
- Anomaly-based intrusion prevention, checksum offload and packet defragmentation
- Traffic shaping and priority queuing
Install in Minutes with FortiExplorer
The FortiExplorer™ wizard enables you to easily and quickly set up and configure FortiGate platforms with easy-to-follow instructions. The application runs on Windows, Mac OS X desktops and laptops as well as popular mobile devices. Simply connect to the appropriate USB port on the appliance, and be fully protected in minutes.
Complete and Real-time Security
Fortinet designed FortiOS to deliver the advanced protection and performance that standalone products simply cannot match. The integrated technologies work together as a system to provide better visibility and mitigation of the latest network and application threats, stopping attacks before damage can occur. FortiGuard Subscription Services provide automated, real-time, up-to-date protection against security threats.
The FortiGate family of physical and virtual appliances has earned more certifications than any other vendor by consistently meeting rigorous third-party standards. Our industry-leading technology provides you with air-tight security.
Unique Visibility and Control
FortiOS gives you greater visibility and more consistent, granular control over users, devices, applications and data. Dashboard widgets allow administrators to quickly view and understand real-time network activities and threat situations while reputation-based analysis quickly identifies potentially compromised systems.
Ease of Use
FortiOS lowers costs and reduces IT staff workloads. Physical or virtual FortiGate appliances give you the flexibility to match your security to your environment while enforcing a uniform security policy. Single pane of glass management and centralized analysis ensure consistent policy creation and enforcement while minimizing deployment and configuration challenges.
Switch & Wireless Controller
Securing BYOD environment with integrated switch & wireless controller capabilities that simplifies network deployments at branch offices while lowering TCO and enhancing security with protection at the edge.
World-Class Technical Support and Documentation
Fortinet FortiCare support offerings provide comprehensive global support for all Fortinet products and services. You can rest assured your Fortinet security products are performing optimally and protecting your users, applications, and data around the clock.
FortiOS — The World’s Most Advanced Security Operating System
- Client reputation measurements to identify compromised systems in real-time
- On-device behavior-based heuristic engine for protection against advanced threats
- Cloud-based threat protection with operating system sandbox
- Mobile device identification that lets you apply specific access policies to smartphones and tablets
- Next Generation Firewall functions, including Application Control and IPS
- Data Loss Prevention to protect critical information
- Web filtering to prevent access to malicious or inappropriate web sites
- Web-based GUI, ‘single pane of glass’ management console and on-board reporting for unmatched visibility and control
|10/100/1000 WAN Interfaces (RJ45)||2||2|
|10/100/1000 Internal Interfaces (RJ45)||16||40|
|GbE SFP DMZ Interfaces||2||2|
|USB (Client / Server)||1/1||1/1|
|Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 64 byte UDP packets)||3 Gbps||4 Gbps|
|Firewall Latency (64 byte UDP packets)||2 μs||6 μs|
|Firewall Throughput (Packets Per Second)||4.5 Mpps||6 Mpps|
|Concurrent Sessions (TCP)||1.4 Million||3.2 Million|
|New Sessions/Sec (TCP)||77,000||77,000|
|Firewall Policies (Max)||10,000||10,000|
|IPSec VPN Throughput (512 byte packets)||1.3 Gbps||1.3 Gbps|
|Gateway-to-Gateway IPSec VPN Tunnels||2,000||2,000|
|Client-to-Gateway IPSec VPN Tunnels||5,000||5,000|
|SSL-VPN Throughput||400 Mbps||400 Mbps|
|Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Max)||300||300|
|IPS Throughput||1.7 Gbps||2.1 Gbps|
|Antivirus Throughput (Proxy Based / Flow Based)||600 / 1,100 Mbps||600 / 1,100 Mbps|
|Virtual Domains (Default / Max)||10 / 10|
|Max Number of FortiAPs||32|
|Max Number of FortiTokens||1,000|
|Max Number of Registered FortiClients||2,000|
|High Availability Configurations||Active / Active, Active / Passive, Clustering|
|Height x Width x Length||1.72 x 9.17 x 8.78 in (44 x 233 x 223 mm)||1.50 x 8.50 x 6.18 in (38 x 216 x 157 mm)|
|Weight||10.5 lbs (4.8 kg)|
|Form Factor||Rack Mount, 1 RU|
|Power Required||100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz|
|Max Current||110 V / 3 A, 220 V / 1.5 A|
|Power Consumption (AVG / Max)||55 / 79 W||80 / 98 W|
|Heat Dissipation||270 BTU / h||335 BTU / h|
|Operating Temperature||32 – 104 °F (0 – 40 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-31 – 158 °F (-35 – 70 °C)|
|Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing|
|Compliance & Certifications|
|Compliance||FCC Part 15 Class A, C-Tick, VCCI, CE, UL/cUL, CB|
|Certifications||ICSA Labs: Firewall, IPSec, IPS, Antivirus, SSL VPN|
There are no reviews yet.