We give the best FortiGate 3800D price in India. Also we are the top fortinet dealers and distributors in India. More than this we give the best fortinet large series support services in India.In addition to this we are the best FortiGate 3800D suppliers in India .
FortiGate 3800D Specifications :
- FortiGate 3800D with 4x 100G CFP2 slots
- 4x 40G QSFP+ slots, and 8x 10G SFP+ slots
- 2 x GE RJ45 Management
- SPU NP6 and CP8 hardware accelerated,
- 960 GB onboard storage
- dual AC power supplies.
- Firewall : 320 Gbps
- IPS : 30 Gbps
- NGFW : 20 Gbps
- Threat Protection : 13 Gbps
- Interfaces : Multiple 100 GE CFP2, 40 GE QSFP+, 10 GE SFP+ and/or multiple GE SFP/RJ45 depending on variants.
The FortiGate 3800D series delivers high performance threat protection and SSL inspection for large enterprises and service providers, with the flexibility to be deployed at the enterprise/cloud edge, in the data center core or internal segments. The multiple high-speed interfaces, high port density, superior security efficacy and high throughput of the 3800D series keeps your network connected and secure.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevent and detect against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy
and effective utilization of resources
- Delivers high-density, flexible combination of various highspeed interfaces to enable best TCO for customers for data center and WAN deployments
- Single Pane of Glass with Network Operations Center (NOC) view provides 360° visibility to identify issues quickly and intuitively
- Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing and automated remediation